Secure-A-Kid Harness Black has been seen on television’s SABC 3 Mamas & Papas Lifestyle TV Magazine show.
Secure A Kid harness black is a seatbelt adjuster as well as comfort harness for toddlers and children. Thereby allowing the seatbelt cover to reposition the shoulder belt for a more comfortable fit while traveling and keeps the belt away from the neck and also face.
Every motor vehicle must be fitted with SABS approved seat belts according to South Africa law. In addition, every passenger being transported must also make use of the seat belts and strap themselves in.
Finally, the design, manufacture and designation of all seat belts fitted in cars in SA are made with adults in mind. Thereby making it unsuitable and inappropriate for children less than 12 years of age or under 1,5 meters tall.
- Suitable from 4 years up, once the child has outgrown the baby seat. Even adults can use it!
- Ideal for daily use in mom or dad’s car, school lift schemes, grannies cars as well as more.
- Fully portable and easy to install.
- Crash-tested overseas and has passed according to international and European ECE R444 standards. Click to download the report: Secure a Kid – Crash Test Results.1
**Packaging includes 1x Secure-a-Kid Harness
- On the 22 July 2015 I was in an accident with my children John 4yrs and Mary 5yrs, they were both wearing a secure-a-kid safety harness. I was traveling on M13 joining N3 it was pouring with rain, a car traveling on N3 in the same direction hit water, aqua-planed, spun out and hit my Hyundai on front right side – names have been changed. Thanks to this they were unharmed!
- I have 2 of these and they are the BEST purchases I have ever made. I took them with me when I went to the UK with my kids so that they were also safe and secure in ANY car